Pages

Lush Haul!

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Soon enough, you will find out that I have a little bit of an obsession with Lush. It's somewhat an unhealthy obsession because I literally cannot walk past the store without sticking my nose in and sniffing everything! Now this isn't the greatest thing for my bank account, particularly because the Lush shop is right on my way to the station from work so as you can imagine, not only does it take me about an extra 20-40 minutes to get home but I also frequently spend looooots of money in there ;)

So I thought it only fitting that my first post on this blog be a Lush haul and review. Keep reading for a full description of what I bought :)

hey ho this is me :)



This is the Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar ($6.50). This little guy is soooo cute, but unfortunately in order for him to do his bubbly goodness you have you break a little piece of him off and let the running water wash over him :( a little bit goes a long way so you really don't need to use tooo much of him to get loads of bubbles which is kinda good in a way as it means its reusable :) 

This is the So White Bath Ballistic ($5.50) Now it looks very plain and white and boring but this actually smells AMAZING! It smells like fresh apples and I can just tell that this is going to give me an amazing bath experience. I'm considering buying a few more because unfortunately these only come out around Christmas. 

This is the Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic ($6.75) and not only does it smell sooo good but when I bought this one, it has only just come out so the lady who was serving me showed me a tester that she dropped into a bowl of water. Now let me tell you, the colours that come out of this little thing are amaaaaaaazing. Im not going to tell you what it looks like because I think you should all go out and buy one for yourself and experience it :P But trust me, you won't be disappointed. Im so so so excited to use this one! 



This is actually one of the first things I ever bought from Lush, its the Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub ($12.95). Now I am the biggest sucker for anything 'scrub' related. I love everything grainy and rough to the skin and this little tub of blue is aaaall that and more. As you can probably tell i've already used quite a bit of this (which made it quite hard to take that second photo mind you) and that's because i've been using it at least 3 times a week. I don't know how good that is for your skin but I just can't get enough! There are two ways of using it; the first is just as a normal shower gel in the shower onto wet skin. The second (and the way I use it) is straight onto dry skin right before you take a shower, the salt particles roughly scrub away all the dead skin cells leaving your whole body feeling sooooo incredibly smooth! They also say this can be used in the hair to add volume but I haven't used it this way as I'm a little cautious of putting salt into my already thick hair! 



This is the Rudolph Fresh Face Mask ($15.95) It's limited edition over the Christmas period and the little red jelly is supposed to be Rudolphs nose which I thought was a cute touch :) The mask itself is quite stiff so you need to wet your hands a little when applying. Its made of cucumber and aloe vera gel to soothe the face and calm redness, oatmeal and calamine to nourish and soothe, lavender oil to soothe, and green tea powder that acts as an antioxidant. This is great for a pamper evening especially for people with sensitive skin or skin that occasionally breaks out. Because it's a fresh face mask, it only lasts two weeks so make sure you use it all before it goes off! 

And there you have it :) Hope this inspires you to get inside a Lush shop and have a sniff around or talk to one of the lovely ladies or gentlemen in there! 

<3

1 comment: