Pages

The Nail Edit | Essie

Friday 8 August 2014




Hello everyone! Today I thought I’d share with you a couple of nail polish picks I have been loving recently! They’re all by Essie because I find Essie to be some of the best quality polishes one can find in the drugstore.

Mint Candy Apple is probably one of the most famous Essie colours out there at the moment, and for good reason. It’s the most perfect blueish, greenish, minty pastel and really looks beautiful on everyone I have ever seen wearing it. Perfect for Spring which is just around the corner!

Mochachino is a beautiful shimmery chocolate browny colour, which I find to be so flattering. It’s the perfect glammed up nude for a night out or even a prom/formal

Fiesta is my favourite out of the three. Which is unusual as I normally stay away from bright pinks or any pink on my nails for that matter. Fiesta is the exception. I love this on my toes for a pop of colour especially in the warmer months.

Of course there are many other beautiful colours in the Essie range, these just happen to be the three that I am currently loving!

What colours/shades/brands of nail polish are you currently loving? 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment