Pages

Lush Haul #2 | 1 Year Anniversary

Tuesday 11 November 2014

I remember writing my very first blog post like it was yesterday! The post where I spent way too much time perusing the christmas collection at Lush and walking out spending way too much money. One year later I was back to Lush and back to frothing over the Christmas goodies (I didn't spend as much money this time...yet.) So to celebrate one year of blogging for me I thought it would be quite fitting to post another Lush haul!

I of course had to pick up my favourite bath bomb of all time- the So White bath bomb.. I actually picked up two and I'm tempted to go back for more! It's one of the simplest bath bombs in the collection but it is also one of the most popular and I think that is because it has such a fresh scent to it. It has a slight hint of apple which makes it perfect for a summer bath I think.

The next thing I picked up is a bath melt which I believe is called the Cauldron Bath Melt. It has cocoa butter and walnut oil in its great for moisturising and nourishing the skin. The melt is wrapped in a muslin cloth. You use it by dipping it into the water (muslin cloth and all) and as the product melts, you end up with a muslin bag full of whole oats which can be used as a gentle and soothing scrub.

The last thing I got was this Tea Tree Water Spray. I have been using this every night since I got it two weeks ago. Tea tree oil has great antibacterial properties in it that make it perfect for oily, troubled or acne-prone skin. I use it right before moisturising (after cleansing, exfoliating or masking). It's very refreshing and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and clean!

If a Lush store in November can't get you in the Christmas spirit then I don't know what will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment