Pages

Preparing For A Hair Change

Sunday 30 November 2014

I'm sure most of you would know about the new hair trend floating around social media over the past year or so (and if you haven't, where have you been??). The LOB, otherwise known as the "long bob" has been seen on the likes of many celebrities including Kylie Jenner, Lucy Hale and Lauren Conrad. 


I recently made the spontaneous decision a couple of weeks ago to follow the trend and chop off all (well, nearly all) of my long mane. But I didn't do so without having researched it first. I haven't had short hair since I was about 6 when my mother made me cut it short, so this was a pretty big change for me and I wanted to get it right. No regrets! I took in about 10 photos for my hairdresser to give her an idea of what I wanted - grazing the shoulders was generally what I was aiming for. 

A good place to start your own research would be the instagram of the hair queen herself- Kristin Ess, who styles the likes of Lauren Conrad and Lucy Hale and who's instagram is just all kinds of hair heaven! 


Goodluck in any of your hair endeavours and remember - do your research!

No comments:

Post a Comment