Pages

5 Things | The Instagram Edit

Monday 27 April 2015

      @saraeshu

     @ohroanna

   @krystal.brooke

     @efflorescences

     @tullcarson

_______________________________________________

It's been a while since I last wrote up a round up of my favourite instagrams, and recently I have been seriously obsessed with a few. You may notice there's a theme running through these images... I seem to be obsessed with white, clean instagram pages. I just think they look really simple, minimal and beautiful really! These are 5 accounts that I have truly been swooning over and constantly re-checking for new updates. Actually, recently I have clicked the option to be notified whenever they post (a new and fabulous instagram feature) so I never miss a new beautiful post! I also tried to include some accounts that didn't have thousands of followers because I think there are so many accounts out there that are beautiful and deserve way more attention than they get. Hope you enjoy scrolling through these beautiful accounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment