Pages

CASUAL SUNDAYS | SHOPPING

Wednesday 3 June 2015



I've decided to start doing fashion posts on this blog. I must admit, i'm not the best at fashion. I love looking at fashion and researching different outfits, looks, celebrity outfits and other bloggers' fashion posts but when it comes to dressing myself in the mornings, I tend to get into a rut of wearing the same things over and over again. Im not very adventurous, each season I have about 5-7 items that I love and wear in rotation (despite having a wardrobe full of clothes). 
Im hoping that these kind of posts where i properly research outfits i'd like to wear will help me change that and also share my sense of style with you. 

This post is all about casual weekend style thats comfortable but still a little classy. Something i'd imagine myself wearing to a casual lunch but then also be able to wear out to an evening drinks or dinner. I absolutely love the denim + black heels look, its classy, edgy, and casual all in one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment