Pages

MUJI in Sydney

Wednesday 17 June 2015

MUJI is a Japanese retail store that sells a bunch of different home/clothing/travel items. Its sort of like a Japanese version of Ikea I guess you could say. When I heard it was coming to Sydney I was extremely excited because MUJI products are raved about all over the blogging and youtube community and I couldn't wait to peruse all of the beautiful things!

I recently went in and picked out a couple of things including a black mesh cosmetic bag type thing which I like to use as my "emergency kit" in my handbag. I usually have it in some lip balm, hand cream, Panadol, Telfast (because my allergies are on a whole new level), Tissues, Feminine products (because you can never be too prepared) and a rollerball of perfume. It's the perfect size to hold everything and the fact that it's clear means its easy to find stuff and great for travelling!

I also picked up some of their "Cut Cotton" which is great to use with makeup remover, nail polish remover, touching up makeup etc etc etc. It comes with 80 pieces of cotton and costs about $2 if I remember correctly. Bargain! I also got some of their cotton tips which are conveniently packed in groups of 20 cotton buds, perfect for your handbag or to take travelling!

The last thing I picked up was this little squeezy tube that I will be using with me when I go away next week. They have so many different types and sizes of these- they're great for decanting your big products into.

I love everything i've bought so far! I've already got some things on my list to get when I go back. Have you tried anything from MUJI? 

No comments:

Post a Comment